Yacht Code: YNO
Price of crewed yacht charter per day and in USD:
May: $1,125, June: $1,625, July: $2,190, August: $2,190, Sept: $1,625, Oct: $1,125
- Cabins / Berth / Type: 4 cabins (2 Cabins with 2 king sized double beds, 1 Cabin with 2 Twin beds, 1 Master cabins), Guest Capacity: 8
- Base Port: Marmaris, Built / Refit: 2006, Type: Gulet, Crew: 4
- Loa: 26 m / 85.30 ft, Beam: 7.30 m / 24 ft
- Bathroom: All equıpped ensuite shower cabins, push-flush toılets
- Other: Tv & Dvd in saloon
- Canoe, Fıshıng equipment, Snorkellıng equipment
- Fuel oil, water, Turkish harbour fees and taxes, change of linens and towels, Turkish transit log.
- The use of air-conditioning is limited to certain hours (aprx. five hours a day).
- The use of motor power for cruising is limited to certain hours (aprx. 3 hours a day).
- Drinking bottled water. Also tea and coffee during the meals.
Yacht Charter Rate Excludes (These services are optional) :
Meals: We strongly recommend that you purchase the yacht' s meal plan for your own convenience as the meals are excellent and you won' t have to worry about being close to a town & restaurants at every mealtime. Full board includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea service. The price of meals (full board) varies between $30.00 and $90.00 (VAT included) per day per person and is determined individually for each yacht depending on number of participants and choices.
Drinks: Bottled water is included. Tea and coffee during meals is included. Bottled beverages and alcohol are available on board with a price list. Guests usually can bring their own alcoholic drinks on board but it would be good to check this before doing so.
Water sports with motor power like water ski, banana, etc is excluded.
Optional gratuities to trip leaders, drivers and boat crew.
Visas, travel insurance.
Int'l fees & dues: International handling fees, harbor dues and exits and entries.
V.A.T (Value Added Tax)
Admission Fees: Admission fees to the historical sights and museums within the itinerary are excluded.
Local Tour Guide: You can hire a guide. A seasoned tour guide provides innumerable benefits. Our expert guides travel on board to advise the crew and conduct your itinerary. In addition, they guide you along coastal pathways; at the tour sites, they share their vast archeological and historical knowledge, adding to the richness of your experience. Cost of having a tour guide on board is $250.00 per day.
Air: We can arrange international and domastic flights in Turkey according to the program itinerary when requested.
Transfers: We can also provide transfer from the airport to the harbor for your group:
About Yacht Charter
Yacht chartering is an excellent choice for a truly customized & private vacation.
We represent over one hundred hand-picked traditional Turkish Gulet yachts. Our yachts range from 50 to over 100 feet in length and have from 3 to 9 cabins. Yacht Charters are typically for a full week from Saturday to Saturday. Charters of less than a full week are on request. Cost of a yacht varies mainly by quality and seasonally. Please contact us for a customized quotation and advice on choosing the best yacht for your group.
Yacht Charter Rate Includes :
Charter of the yacht with crew members (captain,cook,shipmate(s)). Embarkation time is 2:00 p.m. and disembarkation time is 10:00 a.m. unless othervice stated.
|Up to 10 passengers: One way|
|From Bodrum Airport to Bodrum Harbor USD 120|
|From Dalaman Airport to Gocek Harbor USD 100|
|From Dalaman Airport to Marmaris USD 150|
|From Antalya Airport to Kas or Kalkan USD 200|